With current sporting clubs seeking registration from students you may qualify for the following funding to assist with costs.
Information for parents
What are the eligiblity criteria?
- Applicant must be aged 5-18 years.
- Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card or be referred by a recognised referral agent.
- Applicant primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to.
- It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is in their local government area.
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs as identified by the club).
- Maximum of up to $200 per child per calendar year.
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
- No retrospective fees will be paid.
- No limitation to number of applications per family as long as criteria is met.