Please find attached a fact sheet for Parents and CCollection of Data – School Students with Disability arers about the Nationally Consistent Collection of Data for School Students with Disability.
If your child was born between 1 July 2014 and 30 June 2015 and you live within our local area please visit our school office to enrol him/her as soon as possible. Applications close Friday 20th July 2018.
Please visit our webpage to find information and the documentation you will need to bring with you. http://riversideps.wa.edu.au/enrolment/
We look forward to meeting with you.
A reminder that the School Chaplaincy service continues to be available at the school. Our Chaplain Mr Bill Rankin is at the school on Monday and Thursday. Mr Rankin can be contacted through the school office.
The purpose of the Chaplaincy service is to;
* provide pastoral care and support for staff, students and families,
* facilitate pastoral support programmes and resources such as;
- the RAINBOWS small group 12 week program dealing with ‘grief and loss’ issues. RAINBOWS provides children with an opportunity to express their feelings in a safe and confidential setting. Grief is a normal human reaction to a significant loss. Frequently children do not express their grief verbally, so it often surfaces in their behaviours, schoolwork, as a physical ailment or it affects their emotional development.
- the BUZ (Build Up Zone) Together, is an 8 week – in class resilience, feelings and bully proofing program specifically designed for Year 4 students. The purpose of the program is to engage the children in collective learning, focusing on the benefits of social skills training and integrating those skills as part of their everyday life.
* Linking schools with the local community, support agencies and organisations.
* to conduct One on One formal and informal conversations with staff, students and parents or other support people where an opportunity is provided to talk about the issues that matter to you.
Would you like to join in the gift of volunteering and contribute to the school at the same time?
The P&C is actively seeking members.
Please read the attached flyer for further information.
Email Contact: email@example.comP&C Flyer – November 2017
Parents are reminded that the staff car park is not to be used for picking up and dropping off students as it is a relatively confined area and the movement of vehicles presents a major risk in the busy times before and after school.