We welcome parents and carers to support your children at our annual Faction Carnival.Faction Carnival 10/09/21
Interm swimming for Years 3 to 6 commences on Monday 22 February to Friday 5 March, at Avalon Beach Mandurah.
An enrolment form has been sent home today, Wednesday 10 February 2021.
Can parents/carers please return the enrolment form urgently? This will enable classes to be organised in time.
Payment of $30 can be made via direct deposit to the school bank account.Interm Swimming Enrolment Form
The Western Australian Government are once again offering financial assistance to enable students to participate in community sport.
Holders of Health Care or Pensioner Cards can apply online at https://www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/funding/sport-and-recreation-funding/kidsport
Requirements for the 2021 school year can be found at the following link.
Students will start school in 2021 on Monday 1 February
The School board met in Term 3. They have noted the 2021 Voluntary Contributions and Charges along with the the Personal Items Lists.
A copy can be found on this website and a paper copy is available from the school front office.
A reminder that the School Chaplaincy service continues to be available at the school. Our Chaplain Jacky Creelman is at the school on Monday, Thursday and Friday . Mrs Creelman can be contacted through the school office.
The purpose of the Chaplaincy service is to;
* provide pastoral care and support for staff, students and families,
* facilitate pastoral support programmes and resources such as;
- the RAINBOWS small group 12 week program dealing with ‘grief and loss’ issues. RAINBOWS provides children with an opportunity to express their feelings in a safe and confidential setting. Grief is a normal human reaction to a significant loss. Frequently children do not express their grief verbally, so it often surfaces in their behaviours, schoolwork, as a physical ailment or it affects their emotional development.
* Linking schools with the local community, support agencies and organisations.
* to conduct One on One formal and informal conversations with staff, students and parents or other support people where an opportunity is provided to talk about the issues that matter to you.
Join in the fun at the annual Riverside Primary School Faction Athletics Carnival.
On Friday 20 September 2019Faction Carnival Program
Would you like to join in the gift of volunteering and contribute to the school at the same time?
The P&C is actively seeking members.
Please read the attached flyer for further information.
Email Contact: email@example.comP&C Flyer – November 2017
If your child was born between 1 July 2017 and 30 June 2018 and you live within our local area please visit our school office to enrol him/her as soon as possible. Applications close Friday 23 July 2021.
Please visit our webpage to find information and the documentation you will need to bring with you. http://riversideps.wa.edu.au/enrolment/
We look forward to meeting with you.
Parents are reminded that the staff car park is not to be used for picking up and dropping off students as it is a relatively confined area and the movement of vehicles presents a major risk in the busy times before and after school.